4th Office moves unimportant emails from your main inbox into the Muted section. But don’t worry – your muted emails won't be deleted.
To stay ultra-focused on the important stuff, you can also mute contacts who you don't want distracting you. They'll hang around in your Muted section and you won't receive notifications about them.
When you want to unmute a contact, find them in Muted and, with a swipe or a click, they're back!
There are two ways to mute a contact on your desktop app:
- Click the Mute icon within a contact card
- Click the Mute icon in the top-right corner of the contact stream
You can un-mute a contact in the Muted section. First, find the contact in the Muted section and then you have two ways to un-mute them:
- Click the Un-mute icon within a contact card
- Click the Un-mute icon in the top-right corner of the contact stream
Here's how to mute:
- Just swipe a contact from right to left in your inbox
You can unmute a contact easily:
- Find the contact in the Muted section
- Swipe the contact from right to left